Thursday, August 3, 2017

NOT JUST BEACH-A-HOLIC, BUT A NAIL-A-HOLIC TOO!

Most of my mates would know that I get really conscious when it comes to my hand and toe nails. This is why I tend to keep it as clean as possible.

As you can see, most of my beach posts would require a photo of my feet with a background of my destination. I call it the "feet on the ground" haha. Nothing special if you might wonder. This is one of the many reasons why its important for me to maintain a well taken care of hands and feet. 

I am quite picky with how my manicure and pedicure would be like. It would usually take me a lot of struggles just to get comfortable with a strange nail technicians who would have the advantage of giving me the scrub of my life. Believe me, i have my share of excruciating pain and trauma just by having my nails cleaned. There was a time when I cannot walk because of some wound that the cleaner gave me while scraping some dirt on my toe thumb. Grrrrr!

But god news! I have found my nail expert I am completely confident with.  Nail-a-holics!

What made me interested with Nail-a-holics is their sailor themed salon

This definitely goes with my theme. 



With over 50 branches nationwide, the brand is famed for its relaxing treatments and Hamptons-themed interiors that promises a quick escape from our daily stress.

Getting those tired feet beach ready!

They even have a summer at the beach theme wall paper which makes me want to relax more.

You might want to look for viviene. She gives the best manicure


Tadaaa!
I don’t have that traditional feet photo because the place is packed with people during my schedule. 

I am such a shy guy. Haha. 

But my experience is definitely a two thumbs up. Not only this place is cozy and totally relaxing, but it completely suites my grooming needs. Thank you nail-a-holics for giving me the choice of a well pampered experience. Visit them at the lower ground floor of SM City Iloilo!

For more information, you may follow them at www.facebook.com/nailaholics or click this link to view their site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system