Thursday, August 10, 2017

BOHOL UNPLANNED 2: Visiting Virgin Island, Panglao

After going to the process of walking around Panglao, we decided to make the trip more fun by doing my most favorite thing in the world, BEACH HOPPING!!

Decided to bring these two more in my tradition foot selfie. #SlipperTwinning


Bohol has a nice a well organized tourism campaign. You would not worry anymore if your are paying more or getting less of your transactions. There is a generic price for all the activities available.

We woke up 5AM that following day because we are schedule for some dolphin watching. You would not see any photos of it here because I was too giddy looking at them I could no longer have the leisure time to snap some shots.


I am so not a morning person

The sand is all clear. 


I wanna see you again soon

This is already 12ft deep

After quite some time, we reached Virgin Islands.

I wanna be here now

The island is actually a hidden gem for travelers because coming here is quite a challenge. Boat loading dock have to be very careful because the water is shallow. But once you reached this wide stretch of beach, a diverse marine life will welcome you with arms wide open.

Virgin still.


Waiting for the best things in life

Tried the cucumber, urchin and the shells, Yum yum 

Really. This is the best that I can do

I did not swim the whole time because I got into an accident the night before.

Let me recount thy tale:

We swam in the pool
We drank cape cod
We swam and drank some more
I went into a free flowing dive
My head bumped into the pool floor
My head got some big scratch
My head was bleeding
Everybody was mad

Cheers for an amazing night

If I only knew the pain this will cause me

It was really a bum that I could not touch the water. The cut in my forehead was big and the water is not helping. Whenever I tried to go down the water, my head would be in screeching pain. Yes, I learned my lesson after some big scolding. And yes, I love you my friends. I am very apologetic for causing such commotion.

PS. Thank you Lancome and MEEBO (A cream from Saudi Arabia) for taking care of my face and for a scar free healing. =) 


There's still more. Don't miss another Bohol update tomorrow. 

The lone sailor will go on another adventure to bring you more discoveries!
For updates you may follow me on my instagram and facebook account @janraethesailor
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system