Saturday, July 29, 2017

PINTO ART MUSEUM, ANTIPOLO , RIZAL



Adventure doesn't always have to be in the beach or in high places, it can also be found in paintings and the faces of the people you come across. I am a sailor by heart. But that doesnt stop me from sailing diverse seas whether in the beach or on land.

And thus, lets go charter the PINTO ART MUSEUM



What I love about Pinto Art museum is the peaceful ambiance that makes your  stroll more enjoyable. This grand contemporary art space has its own artistic universe which is located in Antipolo, Rizal.


Hold your breathe as we enter another universe

this is just the first look

a far away view


sculptures and installations at most unlikely of places

How to get there

By Public transportation:
l From Manila, take the LRT Line 2 and get off Santolan Station
l Take a jeepney or FX bound for Antipolo
l Get off Ynares Stadium
l Ride a tricycle and tell the driver you are going to Grand Heights Subdivision or Pinto Art Museum. Estimated fare is P40.00 

With private car:
**I went there using Grab Car which costs around P250 with two of my friends. I was staying in Eastwood, Quezon so its quite near my place without traffic.
***Waze and Google maps are must have apps going there



This gym sized space speaks about the society and its humor




What fascinates me the most is the emotion you would feel at the featured paintings. It is both insulting, thought provoking and awakening at the same time. 



Tell me, what is motion without sense?

The possibility is endless



I don't know why, but this piece is hurting my feelings everytime I look at it. 

Society and its dementia


Complexities of youth and sexuality

Refelctions. and lots of it

We are not used to contemporary art but the installations that are found in Pinto Art Museum can both amuse and involve you in every aspect. You may sometimes find it unusual that you are what you see in these art pieces.


Yes, there's more


The museums' erotic area


Ask for more


we all fall into the same pattern

I cannot stop thinking while I was there. The beauty, its representation and the emotions swerving in an out of my heart. This is what art is made for.

Brain drain or something


our labors are stuck in boxes of enternity

Indigenous art


Pinto and religion. 


A rocking horse, swaying you back and forth between youth and maturity

one of my favorites. By Erwin Borlongan


There is a depth in all we do. we just don't know it.
 The museum also has a restaurnt but we were not able to go through it since goofing around took most of our time. Take note that being in your most comfortable shoes is a must when going there.

The staff are professional and friendly. You might want to give them a call before going there for additional information

Contact info: (02) 6971015

I have more beachventures to share soon. For now, let me discover some nice beach jewels of the Philippines!

For updates you may follow me on my instagram account @janraethesailor or like and get in touch with me at my facebook page @janraethesailor
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system