Friday, August 2, 2019

Skincare essentials at Zensuals Beauty and Nail Lounge


Please don't judge me. I seldom do my skincare sessions and this is the first time I am sharing it in public. You see, I do not do any steps when taking care of my skin. And to pamper myself daily, I usually follow these simple routine:

1. Wash your face before sleeping

A must for me since I usually spend my time outdoors. This would give you some breathing space to clear out all the pollution and dirt that got stuck in your pores.

2. Sleep

Yep. As much as I am a night person, I make sure to get enough sleep and that would range from 6-7 hours of total rest. I get all cranky if I tend to receive less of it.

Yup, that's basically my skincare process. But hey, i do not have the perfect skin and that is because of my poor time management and being lazy in applying all these inorganic chemicals. My therapist would tell me that I have a very bad case of uneven skin tone. I totally agree with her. With forceful perseverance, I tried Zensuals Beauty and Nail lounge. And so, my skincare sessions begins.

Located at the 2nd floor of Festive Walk Mall, Iloilo Business Park


But to sum it all up, let me show you my very first attempt to VLOG. hahaha









Zensuals beauty and nail lounge uses Nimue products all the way from South Africa
Right now they are offering big discounts for their face care sessions. And to top it all up, they are offering the oxyfacial care at 50% discount!

This treatment is designed to nourish your skin and promote collagen growth. A machine is used to infused oxygen treatment right into your epidermis. The oxygen applied on your skin is infused with minerals, vitamins, essential nutrients and botanical extracts.

Among the services I've tried, this is so far what I liked best.



For inquires, you may check Zensuals Beauty and Nail lounge or reach them out at 0926 083 26216  and their webesite  www.zensualsbeauty-ph.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system