Friday, December 16, 2016

THE 1ST BOOK SWAP IS HAPPENING IN ILOILO!

I have always dreamed of reading a good book under the palm trees with the sound of the waves crashing the shore. However, because of my active nature, things would always go differently. Either you see me diving, jumping off cliffs or simply splashing the pristine waters that nature has to offer.

This holiday season, the merman is going into a different kind of change. I am going indoors, doing not so ordinary things. 

Yup, you read it right. I am joining the first ever book swap happening in Iloilo!

With my fond of beaches, you must also know that I love coffee. Give me a cup, and my day will surely go well. What good combo would it be than to pair it with a nice read. 

You might have heard BOOK LATTE, but you might have missed the new stuff they are about to do.





And the energy inside me comes to life. 


STEP 1:
Bring any books you might want to share to other people at BOOK LATTE, Robinsons main branch from December 6- 19, 2016. I am thinking of swapping my Shakespeare collections, or maybe a copy of my THE SEAGULL by AntonCheknov or THE CATCHER IN THE RYE by J.D. Salinger, but I’ll have to think about it.


STEP 2:
EARN CREDITS!! One book will get you one (1) credit which you can redeem in the event!


STEP 3:
Don’t miss the Book Swap event happeing on December 20-23, 2016 at BOOK LATTE Megaworld to exchange your credits. Each book “costs” one (1) credit which means that the number of books you have given will equal to the number of books you will take home. 


So, I am calling all the book worms and nerd people like me to share the words you have read, the places you have been to and the joy of flipping those sweet little pages. 

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system