Friday, November 25, 2016

ILOILO CELEBRATES THE 1st INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL FAIR


The first time I heard about an international travel fair, my mind went berserk. Don't try to visualize what I look like when I go crazy. You wouldn't like the view.



Just to give you a background, this event will have seat sale from different airline companies, waived visas on international tips, travel agencies giving out huge discounts and a whole lot of surprises!

What a very nice way to spend your Christmas bonus!

Come and visit the 1st Western Visayas International Travel Fair on December 9-11, 2016 at SM City Iloilo. 

I simply can't wait for this one!




The bionic man will go on another adventure to bring you more discoveries!
For updates you may follow me on my instagram account @thecorporaterobot
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system