Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Savoy Hotel Boracay, what you need for the holidays




It’s the holiday season! And what better to celebrate it than to be in the comfort with family and friends. Before the year ends, I got the chance to spend some night in one of the world’s most beautiful island, Boracay!


Yup, you heard it right. Got to stay in a five star, London based Savoy Hotel while I was there. Located at Newcoast Drive, Boracay Newcoast, Barangay Yapak, Boracay Island. It’s quite a long trek going there with an estimated of 25minutes travel time from the ferry port, but trust me, the wait is totally worth it.

Oceanway Suites by Boracay Newcoast is a condominium unit by Megaworld Corporation .
This is the your welcome establishment on the way to Savoy Hotel

Savoy Hotel Lobby



Spacious and well lighted design to cater the high end market

I just love these hanging chairs

A really nice view from my room. And I can't stop staring

On a closer look

A built in stage for events and pool parties

Why so cozy??



A private beach all to myself!!


I never thought Boracay has this calm side



I can’t help but be in awe at this beauty. If you want the less crowded, the less traffic, the less noisy side of Boracay, then Savoy Hotel in Boracay Newcoast is certainly the best spot for you. I was not able to take much photos because I was with straight guys who do not like taking pictures. So yeah, just the place and me behind the camera. Sad. But totally a great night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system